April 19, 2010

scandinavian style

Happy Monday everybody!! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. We in Melbourne had some pretty fantastic weather, very summer like and probably one of the last good weekends we have left. I'm pretty annoyed though as the weekend before and after Zoe's outdoor christening has been perfect and warm, and on the day of christening it was cold and miserable.. I am so annoyed weather man!!!

I have found myself a new favourite blog called Vita Nyanser it is a Swedish blog and you will need Google translate to read it. The blog is about great interests of interior design, styling, photography and design. I have been browsing through today and found gorgeous kids rooms and playrooms. Take a look at these gorgeous Scandinavian style rooms.









Gorgeous right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails